Sunday, September 27, 2009


This weekend was a weekend of discussions. I had a wonderful debate about communism on Friday (in Spanish of course), on Sunday was philosophy with my American friend- about religion, morality and all that good stuff. And today was politics- from stereotypes to the Vietnam War and Palestine. Politics. In Spanish. I'm not sure how that happened.

And it was also the Medieval Festival here in Tres Cantos, which had glass blowing, ancient torture devices, chocolate pastries with little mystery dried fruits inside (?) , and incense and goat cheese.

And today marks the third week I have been here. And tomorrow is school. And right now I am going to do my "deberes" which means homework in Spanish, but really translates into "shoulds". I am glad they are called shoulds and not musts. But these shoulds are a little over my head. I wish they were called 'its okay if you can't do these because you don't speak Spanish'... but sadly they are called shoulds, so here i go, because I probably should...

No comments:

Post a Comment