Sunday, November 29, 2009


Whirlwind of a two week, nonstop, gogogo... : Weekend in Madrid with American friends, then day-trip to the north of Madrid to visit little "pueblos" (one of which is famous for having life-size dinosaur statues all over the town(?), and then my parents and sister came- (the real, biological ones). This week... I'm going to have to sleep. and sleep.

Thanksgiving was very un-thanksgiving-ish, but enjoyable nonetheless. My family and I went to a Rotary function where we had some "turkey" (hey, they tried) and some typical Spanish sides. And the next night, my family and I went to FLAMENCO dancing, which was wonderful- how can anyone move their feet so fast? And Saturday we did touristy things, we took a walking tour, went to the Royal palace, bought overpriced souvenirs, things like this.

And we ate Mexican food, Indian food- o how i've missed my spices.

And seven hours ago, the family left for Paris (don't get jealous, its just a layover), and then the USA. And now I go to school tomorrow, study for a poetry test and do math homework. How strange is this double life.


No comments:

Post a Comment